Listed by Heather Peterson of The Petersons Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 12 acres
MLS #: 4502961
This land tract rises to a high knoll, offering views to the East and South of distant hill and a sunset view to Pack Monadnock. Cleared of old pine trees, it is ready for construction of a wonderful home. It has long frontage on a wildlife pond, its shores bordered by mature stands of mountain laurel. Its quiet, location on a deadend road, also offers easy access to Route 101 for commuting to jobs and for shopping. Its back boundary is the town owned tract that includes the white quartz outcropping, known as Kendall Ledge. A coveted, amenity rich property, in a desirable Colonial village town.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 12
- Lot description: Mountain View, Pond Frontage, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Kendall Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03084
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Temple
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School: Temple Elem School
- Junior High: South Meadow School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Regional Hig
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Kendall Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 1,000
- Taxes: $71
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.