Listed by Paul Rea of Rural Vt Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 102 acres
MLS #: 4503223
102 acres of open and wooded land with nice frontage on the Second Branch of the White River. Gorgeous fields, views, and exposure. Excellent privacy with convenience to VT Rt 14. Close to VAST trails. House next door with 30 acres MLS 4499977 is also for sale. This is a great spot!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RU-5
- Acreage: 102
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Sloping, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Vt Route 14 North
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05041
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Randolph
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Randolph Elementary School
- Junior High: Randolph School UHSD #2
- High School: Randolph UHSD #2
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,641
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.