Listed by Smith Macdonald Group of Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.5 acres
MLS #: 4503332
Set in the broad pastoral valley between Waterbury and Stowe, The Knolls features spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding Green and Worcester mt. ranges. The 45 acre property offers 10 private and unique building sites around the farmstead, thoughtfully placed among the century maples in the sugar bush. The ten home sites have equal driveway access and water, septic and electrical service. The sites range in size from 2 to 4 acres each with views and natural surroundings - everything from hilly and private to wide open views of the meadows. With such stunning views of mountains and conserved meadowland, it is easy to forget that The Knolls is just a few minutes drive from downtown Waterbury, I-89 and Stowe. Potential build packages available from long time builder and owner.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 3.5
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Pond Site, Rolling, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Guptil Lot #2
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05677
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Waterbury
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Valley
- Elementary School: Thatcher Brook Primary Sch
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Septic Shared
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.