Listed by Tony Shaw of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
2 bed / 2.0 bath / 907 sqft.
Condo Association Fees: $0
MLS #: 4503439
Here's a rare opportunity to own a beautiful condo in the South End as part of a two unit association. Beautifully renovated 1920 home with 2 bedrooms and 1 & 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen/dining, living room, full basement and 1/2 of a two-car garage. Beautiful maple hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tile entry and bathrooms,custom windows, custom kitchen cabinets and new utilities including radiant heat. Located just down the road from the lake, bike path, bus line, shopping and all the South End has to offer including the new location for City Market.
- Property Type: Condo
- Acreage: 0.23
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: residential
- Frontage Road: 0
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Driveway: Concrete
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Style: Historic Vintage, Victorian
- Lot description: City Lot, Condo Development, Corner, Landscaped
- State: VT
- Street: Ferguson
- Building Number:
- Condo Name: 20 Ferguson Condo Associa
- Zip Code: 05401
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Burlington
- Condo Unit Number:
- Elementary School: Champlain Elementary School
- Junior High: Edmunds Middle School
- High School: Burlington High School
- Square Feet: 907
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 907
- Year Built: 1920
- Total Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Block, Concrete
- Property Style: Historic Vintage, Victorian
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Multi Zone, Radiant
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Public
- Heat Fuel: Gas - Natural
- Water Heater: Domestic, Gas - Natural, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Size: 20' x 9'
- Dining Room Size: part of kitchen
- Living Room Size: 14' 2" x 9'
- Master Bedroom Size: 13' x 11' 2"
- Bedroom Size: 9' 6" x 11'
- Bath - Full Size:
- Bath - 1/2 Size:
- Basement: Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Roof: Slate
- Exterior Color: tan
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Association Amenities: Building Maintenance, Master Insurance, Other, Storage - Indoor
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flor, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Services: Cable, Internet - Cable
- Cooktop - Gas
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.