Listed by Kim Morgan-Wohler of Wohler Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 38.5 acres
MLS #: 4503457
Three Maple Drive has long been a coveted location for horse properties and estate quality real estate along this beautiful tree lined lane with easy access to the Nature Conservancy and recreational land. If you're looking for a exceptional opportunity for development or creating your Vermont estate, this 38.5 acre parcel deserves your consideration. Beginning along the road, the parcel climbs gradually with several plateaus and five building sites, each with elevating views. Abutting the Nature Conservancy and Forest and Recreation lands, there is also direct access to snowmobiling. This parcel is a 5 lot subdivision with 5 fully permitted estate quality lots, ranging from 4.56 acres to 12.35 acres. This is an unparalleled opportunity for development or the creation of a family legacy compound. Also an investment opportunity, state and local permits, waste and storm water designs, survey, and topography maps are available. The upper lot will have exceptional panoramic eastern views.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Residence
- Acreage: 38.5
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Pond Site, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Three Maple Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05255
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Manchester
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Manchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior High: Manchester Elementary& Middle
- High School: Burr and Burton Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $7,320
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/25/2017.