Listed by Geoffrey Chew of Peabody & Smith/Plymouth
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.9 acres
MLS #: 4503553
A special piece of land! Private wooded lot that drops down to a rambling brook and continues to a gorgeous field and abuts a pond! Your chance for a true NH getaway property. Enjoy the beautiful field, and the pond that is fed from a beautiful waterfall and it is all part of the Mill Brook Association.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 3.9
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, River, Stream, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Fisher Mountain Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Valley
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $905
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/20/2016.