Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.51 acres
MLS #: 4503688
A little hippie, a little yuppie, the Potato Rd Association is home to an architecturally eclectic group of homes that are each secluded yet easily accessible. Located in Warren, VT, this 2.51+/- acre building lot benefits from approx. 52 ac of common land including a charming swimming pond, tennis court, forestland and pastureland available for resident farming & animals. A large pasture adjoining the property offers stunning panoramic views of the valley, Green Mountains and Sugarbush Mountain Resort (which is only 15 mins away). There is a state approved wastewater permit and design for a three bedroom single family residence supported by a mound septic system & a drilled well. Parcel is predominantly mature northern hardwoods with a gentle slope to the SE corner. Boundaries well marked and shows easily. This quasi-Bohemian community is an excellent opportunity to find the tranquility & communal support youve been looking for! Minutes from VT-100, a major central VT corridor.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res.
- Acreage: 2.51
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Secluded, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Loop Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05674
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Warren
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Warren Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School: Harwood Union High School
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $1,214
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.