Listed by David Garvey of Keller Williams Coastal Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.99 acres
MLS #: 4503773
Opportunity to own in Lewis Farm a much sought after sub-division. Bring your own builder or the original developer can build to suit. Recreation Walking Trails in a lovely wooded setting. Approved Septic Design.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.99
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Level, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- State: ME
- Street: N Jefferson Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03904
- County: ME-York
- Town: Kittery
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School: RW Traip Academy
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $1,432
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.