Listed by Bateman Group of Pall Spera Company Realtors Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5 acres
MLS #: 4503901
Affordable entry into the highly desirable Robinson Springs neighborhood - this 5-acre parcel with views toward the hills of the Worcester Range is perfectly positioned in Stowes tenderloin, just off of Edson Hill Road. This area is located within 10 minutes of either Stowe Mountain Resort or historic Stowe Village and has a private network of trails perfect for hiking, X/C skiing and horse-back riding laced throughout their 600-acre development; these trails also connect to the Sterling Valley and Catamount trail networks. A must see for those considering building their Vermont dream home!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR5
- Acreage: 5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: (lot 91) Wade Pasture
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05672
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Stowe
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Stowe Elementary School
- Junior High: Stowe Middle/High School
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $5,061
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.