Listed by Philip Gerbode of Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.16 acres
MLS #: 4503979
So convenient to everything, this affordable 1.16 acre lot with spectacular sunsets and a potential view out to the West. Many mature beautiful trees on the lot Located just on the edge of St Albans city, it is part of the much desired desired town school system and benefits from lower town taxes. It is also an easy commute to Chittenden county. Act now and you can build your new home or business before the interest rates go up!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Comm
- Acreage: 1.16
- Lot description: Country Setting, Sloping, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: South Main Street
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05478
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: St. Albans Town
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: St. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior High: St Albans Town Education Cntr
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Impact Fees
- Taxes: $1,222
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.