Listed by Lisa Hampton of Lisa Hampton Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.22 acres
MLS #: 4504766
Sitting high atop Panorama Drive in Jefferson, NH this +/- 5.22 acres building lot is an ideal location for a permanent residence or vacation home. A view of the Presidential Mountain Range and the Pliny Range can be obtained with some tree clearing. Sloping lot would work well for home design with a walk out basement. Lot is located at the end of this small subdivision and restrictive covenants are in place to protect your investment. Snowmobile trail access via railroad tracks at the bottom of Panorama Drive. Nearby to outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, skiing and fishing plus Jefferson is home to Santa's Village and Fort Jefferson which are just a short drive away.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 5.22
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Panorama Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03853
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Jefferson
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Jefferson Elementary School
- Junior High: Lancaster Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,695
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.