Listed by Mark Danoski of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 24 acres
MLS #: 4505175
Beautiful 24 Acre Parcel with 855 feet of paved road frontage and 1,350 feet of Androscoggin River frontage. Land slopes gently from the road to 2 huge fields which were previously used as farmland. The land is in "Current Use" which means VERY LOW TAXES! Electricity and phone service are available at the road. A great place to build a home if you're looking to be more self sufficient or just want lots of elbow room. A picturesque country setting just past Milan Village!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 24
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, View, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Milan Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03588
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Milan
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School: Milan Village School
- Junior High: Berlin Junior High School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Androscoggin River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 1,350
- Taxes: $125
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.