Listed by Geri Reilly of Geri Reilly Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.15 acres
MLS #: 4505377
Picture your dream home on this beautiful 10.15 acres building lot lined by mature trees with a nice mix of open meadow and woodland. Building envelope is situated on the highest point to take advantage of Mount Mansfield views. Perfect for privacy, add a barn, walking trails, enjoy the country at its best. Permitted for a 4 bedroom mound system.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 10.15
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: Oak Hill Road Lot#2
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05495
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Williston
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Williston Central School
- Junior High: Williston Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: None, On-Site
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Taxes: $2,516
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.