Listed by Kendall Hughes of Elaine Hughes Realty Group, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 64 acres
MLS #: 4505719
Location and price, here we go 64 Acres of Land, located near the Geographical Center on New Hampshire. View north in to Franconia Notch, and south down into mountains and farm land. Several excellent areas to build your home, utilities nearby, views North, East and South. Land has a large flat area followed by rolling hills, would be great for a single family. homes with farm animals or horses, tree farm. Seller is building a Pole Barn, and has cleared access roads.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res Land agi
- Acreage: 64
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Nh Rt 132 North
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03256
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: New Hampton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: New Hampton Community School
- Junior High: Bristol Middle School
- High School: Newfound Regional High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $930
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.