Listed by Tony Shaw of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,522 sqft.
MLS #: 4505921
You will love this home and location set back from the road on 10 private acres with 400 ft of frontage on Westford Rd. 3 bedrooms and 2 & 1/2 baths, kitchen, dining with deck to the back yard, formal living with beam ceiling and wood stove hook up, office and potential 4th bedroom on the first floor. Expansive two-car garage has finished bonus space above with deck overlooking back yard, traditional mudroom entry between the garage and main floor. Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom and master bath with jetted tub, separate shower and a private deck overlooking back yard. There's another full bath, two more bedrooms and an "art room" with half-moon window overlooking the front yard. Upstairs hall is vaulted to the foyer and living room. The property is approximately 1/2 woods and 1/2 open lawn with the home situated about 1/3 back from the road, nice landscaping with mature trees and several perennial beds. There's a jungle gym in the back yard, a great place to raise your family.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 10.03
- Suitable Use: Field/Pasture, Woodland
- Area: Rural, Valley
- Zoning: residential
- Frontage Road: 400
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Private, Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Westford
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05468
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Milton
- Elementary School: Milton Elementary School
- Junior High: Milton Jr High School
- High School: Milton Senior High School
- Square Feet: 2,522
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,522
- Year Built: 1988
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Contemporary, Garden
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Other
- Cooling: Air Conditioner, Multi Zone, Other
- Electric: 150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Master BR w/ BA
- Natural Woodwork
- Kitchen Size: 11' 5" x 11'
- Dining Room Size: 12' x 11' 5"
- Living Room Size: 18' 8" x 15' 4"
- Mudroom Size:
- Office/Study Size: 10' x 9'
- Foyer Size:
- Master Bedroom Size: 15' 4" x 14' 6"
- Bedroom Size: 11' 10" x 11' 5
- Bedroom Size: 11' 8" x 10' 4"
- Loft Size:
- Other Size: 12' x 11' 5"
- Other Size: 12' x 11' 3"
- Other Size: 21' x 15' 10"
- Basement: Bulkhead, Climate Controlled, Full, Other, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Deck, Shed, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: Yellow
- Exterior: Clapboard, Vinyl
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flor, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage: Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: Cable, Internet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Exhaust Hood
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $6,778
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.