Listed by Linda Pinkham of Pinkham Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.54 acres
MLS #: 4506022
Looking for a reasonably priced building lot for your year round or vacation home? Here's a wooded half acre with good Town road frontage and beach rights on Pea Porridge Pond. Rockhouse Mountain Community Water hookup available for $6,000. About 7 minutes to Conway Village. 17 minutes to North Conway shopping, restaurants and skiing at Mt. Cranmore.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 0.54
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Modock Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03818
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Conway
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Conway Elem School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community, Other
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Pea Porridge Ponds
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $428
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.