Listed by E. David Crane of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.5 acres
MLS #: 4506625
Wooded building lot on dead-end town road. Preliminary septic work shows 3-bedroom system possible. Views of Mount Mansfield with cutting. Scenic preservation district, 10 acres zoning. This is a pre-existing small lot. Great area for hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing. Much public open land nearby. Just 15 minutes to Smuggler's Ski area. A rare find in this valley. High south-winds possible!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: MMSPD
- Acreage: 3.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Paul Cook Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05489
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Underhill
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Underhill Central School
- Junior High: Browns River Middle USD #17
- High School: Mt. Mansfield USD #17
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development
- Taxes: $2,169
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.