Listed by Denise Hood Boynton of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 72 acres
MLS #: 4506992
+/- 72 ACRES off Amos Emery Road abutting the Nash Stream Forest offering Direct Trail Access. Just south of Percy Peaks on the east side on Nash Stream in Stark! Jimmy Cole Brook flows through the parcel. Terrific location for your "off the grid" camp. This parcel is a portion of a larger parcel and is subject to approval of the lot line adjustment.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: AG
- Acreage: 72
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Recreational, Secluded, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Off Amos Emery Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03582
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Stark
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Rural
- Elementary School: Groveton Elem School
- Junior High: Groveton High School
- High School: Groveton High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $50
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.