Listed by John Bassette of Bassette Real Estate Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.38 acres
MLS #: 4507109
This is a Non-QLLA property in the heart of Quechee and in view of numerous high-end Quechee homes. Only a 700 yard walk to the Quechee Club house. This is a lovely setting high on a bluff with big southern sky and attractive southern and westerly views. The site has a State approved and designed four (4) bedroom septic system and power is immediately on site for underground power or an easy swing to the gable end of your new home. This is mostly open meadow with a healthy start of 50-100 Christmas trees on the easterly boundary for wintertime memories. Building site is unobstructed, setting is lovely, and will support an upscale home in a desirable Quechee location.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 3.38
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Water View
- State: VT
- Street: Red Barn Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05059
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Hartford
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Ottauquechee School
- Junior High: Hartford Memorial Middle
- High School: Hartford High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $2,025
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.