Listed by Jennifer Nolin of Don Roberts Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 14 acres
MLS #: 4507383
Build your new home on this gorgeous 14 acre building lot with 345 feet of frontage on a paved country road. Lot is bordered by meandering stone walls and known for it's lovely stone bridge by hunters, hikers and neighbors. This lovely wooded parcel is minutes to Route 28 for commuting ease to the seacoast, Laconia, Concord or south and is bordered by acres of conservation land.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RS/AGR
- Acreage: 14
- Lot description: Agricultural, Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Level, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: North Barnstead Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03225
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Barnstead
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Barnstead Elementary School
- Junior High:
- High School: Prospect Mountain High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Suncook
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $65
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.