Listed by Corinne Ray of Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.25 acres
MLS #: 4507394
Do you want to build your dream home where you'd have mountain views and be able to walk the forested trails from the abutting Tin Mountain Conservation Land to Black Cap at the top of Hurricane Mountain? This 5.25 acre lot is for you! When the snow arrives get on your snowmobile and ride Corridor 19 into the North Country. Build on a site that offers peace and quiet and yet only a short scenic ride to Fryeburg, the country fair, and close to the many activities and resources of North Conway and Jackson. Take a look, you'll be enchanted with this pristine property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 5.25
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Heritage Hill Road, Lot 14
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03818
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Conway
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Conway Elem School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $4
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.