Listed by Joey Sweatt of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty/Colebrook
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 322.2 acres
MLS #: 4507660
Gorgeous 322.2 acre lot on Route 26 just minutes from Downtown Colebrook to the West and Dixville Notch to the East. With the Mohawk River running through the middle of the property there is the potential for multiple waterfront building sites here. Lot also has access off of Titus Hill Road and offers beautiful views at the height of the land. Snowmobile trail access.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: PLANNING BOARD
- Acreage: 322.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, River, River Frontage, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 26
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03576
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Colebrook
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Colebrook Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Colebrook Academy
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Mohawk River
- Water Body Type: River
- Taxes: $1,468
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/20/2017.