Listed by Denise Hood Boynton of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 58.3 acres
MLS #: 4507895
With over 1800' of frontage on U.S. Route 3 and a panoramic view of the Presidential Mountain Range, this +/- 58.3 acre wooded and surveyed parcel will give you the privacy you want for a new home or for an investment. Direct snowmobile trail access at the back end of the property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Agri/Com
- Acreage: 58.3
- Lot description: Level, Major Road Frontage, Recreational, View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: U.s. Route 3
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03598
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Whitefield
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Whitefield Elementary School
- Junior High: Whitefield Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $48
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.