Listed by Gary Foote of Blue Spruce Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.53 acres
MLS #: 4507922
Vermont State approved building lot located in a small subdivision North of Bakersfield village. Open meadow land with Southern and Eastern exposure and picturesque valley views. Approved for a 3 bedroom single family home with conventional septic system and drilled well. Borders Tyler Branch Brook. This lot is accessed by a private shared dead end road. Possible Owner Financing available to qualified Buyer. Two additional lots are available. Underground utility lines for electric, phone and cable available on adjacent property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Village - Resid
- Acreage: 2.53
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Sloping, Stream, Subdivision, View
- State: VT
- Street: Paradis Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05441
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: Bakersfield
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Bakersfield Elementary School
- Junior High: Bakersfield Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Conventionl, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.