Listed by Jeff Olson of Addison County Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 148.3 acres
MLS #: 4507984
148 acres in glorious Benson! Stunning views both east and west. Prime cattle and haying land includes two mobile homes, a barn, a variety of sheds, a pond, and multiple water sources. Both homes are rented for a total of $1100 a month and the long-term tenants would like to stay. Or you could live in one while you build your dream house to take advantage of the mountain views. Benson center is close by with a good restaurant and general store. The land is also a hunter's paradise; deer abound. You have it all here--open land, forested land, water, and did we mention the views?
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/Rural Res.
- Acreage: 148.3
- Lot description: Agricultural, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Fenced, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Mountain View, Pond, Rolling, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Root Pond Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05731
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Benson
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Benson Village School
- Junior High: Benson Village School
- High School: Fair Haven UHSD #16
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Leach Field - At Grade, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $5,067
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.