Listed by Peter Nightingale of Kw Lakes And Mountains Realty/Meredith
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.83 acres
MLS #: 4508464
Beautifully wooded building lot in a desirable area of Mountain Lakes. Plenty of privacy while still having all the perks of being in Mountain Lakes. Basketball courts, private beach and 2 clubhouses. Come build your dream home. Perfect place for your new family home, also situated right in the heart of the White Mountains if you're looking for a vacation getaway. Values have been going back up as this has become a popular place for Southern New Englanders to have 2nd homes. The lot itself is slightly sloping so it should be easy to build while also being able to situate your home up a little bit to overlook the surrounding area.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.83
- Lot description: Country Setting, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Haverhill Ln.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03765
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Haverhill
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Choice
- Junior High: Haverhill Cooperative Middle
- High School: Woodsville High School
- Water: Community
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $239
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.