Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 82 acres
MLS #: 4508508
A unique offering of 82+/- acres in Shelburne, VT. Featuring beautiful rolling hill views, gorgeous pastureland, and a vibrant eastern hemlock forest with a large white cedar component. A perfect opportunity to build an Estate (pending soil test confirmation) thats close to all the amenities in Chittenden County. A deeded 60 foot wide right-of-way over an existing quaint farm road gains access to the stunning level pasture. Approx. 38+/- acres are open and complimented by a small creek in the southeast corner. An excellent trail runs through the middle of the 44+/- acres of forestland presenting a wonderful opportunity for winter and summer recreation: ski, ATV, snowmobile or hunt. The State of Vermont considers the forestland to be a deer wintering habitat. Underground power is located on the adjacent property along the existing farm road and cable TV, high speed internet, and phone are available in the area. 10 minutes to I-89.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 82
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Vt-116
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05482
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Shelburne
- Area Description: Abuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Shelburne Community School
- Junior High: Shelburne Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street, None, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Type: Creek
- Water Frontage: 1,000
- Taxes: $390
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.