Listed by Donald Turner Jr. of C21 Jack Associates/Milton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
4 bed / 2.0 bath / 2,129 sqft.
MLS #: 4508555
Great Village location! Lovingly cared for 4 bedroom Farmhouse built in 1900 on a large .62 acre village lot close to both schools and all local amenities. 24 x 26 2-car attached garage with full loft above with separate staircase. Could be finished off for more living space or use as more storage! Many updates including a mudroom addition, vinyl windows and new architectural shingles 2 years ago on the house. This home offers a first floor bedroom, family room and living room , formal dining room, large open kitchen, 1st floor laundry, hardwood flooring and wide plank flooring. Municipal water and sewer. Great location and also only minutes away from exit 17 or exit 18 off I-89 and an easy commute to either Burlington or St. Albans.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.62
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Village
- Zoning: Village
- Frontage Road: 106
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Landscaped, Level
- State: VT
- Street: Mackey Street
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05468
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Milton
- Elementary School: Milton Elementary School
- Junior High: Milton Jr High School
- High School: Milton Senior High School
- Square Feet: 2,129
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,129
- Year Built: 1900
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Stone
- Property Style: Farmhouse
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Electric: 220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Public
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Oil
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Size: 15'5" x 12'6"
- Dining Room Size: 10'6" x 11'11"
- Living Room Size: 15'5" x 11'7"
- Family Room Size: 15'10" x 12'2"
- Office/Study Size: 7' x 11'1"
- Master Bedroom Size: 12'8" x 11'10"
- Bedroom Size: 11'4" x 11'
- Bedroom Size: 11'9" x 10'11"
- Bedroom Size: 10'8" x8'2"
- Other Size: 6' x 6'
- Basement: Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fence - Partial, Shed, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Color: Yellow
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flor, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage: Auto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: Cable, DSL, Internet - Cable
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $5,136
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/20/2016.