Listed by Mary Cowan of Cowan And Zellers
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 53.03 acres
MLS #: 4509348
Your own natural wildlife sanctuary. Private and convenient - large wooded parcel fronting on Pond with easy access to all major highways. This parcel has 3 subdivided lots (21.992,17.719,13.315 acres) - "Goodrich Pastures" - Exceptional location- come bring your builder and build your dream home!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R-4
- Acreage: 53.03
- Lot description: Country Setting, Pond Frontage, Rolling, Timber, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Crowell Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03229
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Hopkinton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Elementary School: Harold Martin School
- Junior High: Hopkinton Middle School
- High School: Hopkinton Middle High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $170
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.