Listed by Daniel Twombly of Re/Max On The Move
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 16.61 acres
MLS #: 4509926
Own a piece of Rye's history. Two large parcels of land with mature trees and stone walls being conveyed as one (subdivision possibilities) or build your own private estate. Flat land with Ocean/horizon views across the protected salt marshes. Land is directly across from the conserved original Goss Farm. Buyer to verify actual acreage. Video tour located under the icon on the top row of listing sheet.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 16.61
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Level, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Harbor Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03870
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Rye
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Rye Elementary School
- Junior High: Rye Junior High School
- High School: Portsmouth High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, None
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/30/2017.