Listed by John Bassette of Bassette Real Estate Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,494 sqft.
MLS #: 4509943
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE WITH CHARACTER? Charming farmhouse on 12+ acres of rolling meadow and peaceful countryside convenient to Quechee and Woodstock. Enjoy cooling off in an in-ground pool on warm summer days. Three spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,500 sq.ft. of living space & beautiful wood floors (pine/fir/oak/maple). The kitchen has a cozy eat-in breakfast nook and a perfect set of custom pine cabinets. The large living room boasts a generous stone fireplace, lovely wood paneling, & wide quartersawn oak floors. A bright and cheery first floor bedroom has 2 large walk-in closets and the spacious second floor bedrooms have fir floors, quiet reading nooks, and a shared full bathroom. There's also a work from home opportunity with a family room, Franklin woodstove, and a private upstairs office. Extras include: abundant closet storage, a large basement & workshop, a P&B Barn, and an outdoor barbecue shed for summer time picnics. Come relax on this private rural property.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 12.79
- Suitable Use: Farm - Horse/Animal
- Area: Rural
- Zoning: Town Plan
- Frontage Road: 1,000
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Sloping, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Route 12
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05048
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Hartland
- Elementary School: Hartland Elementary School
- Junior High: Hartland Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Square Feet: 2,494
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,494
- Year Built: 1947
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Property Style: Bungalow, Cape, Farmhouse, Multi-Level
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Hot Water, Multi Zone, Steam, Stove - 2, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Domestic, Off Boiler, Oil, Owned
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 1
- Natural Woodwork
- Walk-in Closet
- Bedroom Size: 27'5" X 11'5"
- Laundry Room Size: 9' X 4'
- Bath - Full Size:
- Bath - Full Size:
- Kitchen Size: 20'6" X 9'
- Breakfast Nook Size:
- Living Room Size: 23'10" x 17'3"
- Family Room Size: 16' X 12'9"
- Master Bedroom Size: 17'3" X 13'7"
- Bedroom Size: 13'6" X 11'5"
- Office/Study Size: 17' X 12'6"
- Bath - 1/2 Size:
- Basement: Concrete, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Barn, Outbuilding, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Color:
- Exterior: Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage: Barn
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Services: Cable, Internet - Cable
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $5,773
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.