Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.45 acres
MLS #: 4510040
Gently sloping 1.45 acre lot with southerly exposure and driveway and site cleared. No restrictions. Close to services in Bristol. Paved town road. Electricity, phone and cable at street. Alexandria town residents enjoy sandy beach on Newfound Lake for a few dollars per person per year. Address is estimated 9-1-1 location, subject to change. Buyer to escrow for fee for withdrawal from current use (typically 1.5x estimated fee of $2,300) at closing.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 1.45
- Lot description: Slight, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Bristol Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Alexandria
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Newfound Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.