Listed by Kate Wheeler of Hammond Wheeler Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6.77 acres
MLS #: 4510117
Craving serenity and peace? This is the perfect spot for you. Nestled within picturesque Mill Brook Valley, this spectacular 6.77 acre building lot encompasses frontage on Mill Brook and the waterfall as well as preserved open spaces. Many options for building that will yield a great view/setting, yet privacy at the same time. Enjoy MBVMC's many acres of wide open common land and pastures, pretty pond, 4 story waterfall. Such a truly special place! Looking for a family compound? There may even be the possibility of dividing this lot further. The owners could help make things easy for you... they'd be willing to share one of the several options for homes they've designed as well as a septic system design.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RURAL
- Acreage: 6.77
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Open, River Frontage, Secluded, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Waterfall, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Mill Brook
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Valley
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High: Thornton Central School
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Easement/ROW, Other
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Mill Brook Falls
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $2,600
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.