Listed by Tabitha Lemelin of Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Warner
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.21 acres
MLS #: 4510212
A nicely wooded lot on a paved road, close to I-89 and the Country Club of New Hampshire in the quiet town of Sutton. This property is minutes to the Sutton Elementary and Kearsarge Middle and High schools. Close proximity to Kezar Lake for swimming, kayaking or boating. For skiing, 25 minutes Mt. Sunapee and 30 minutes to Ragged Mountain. Great, half-way location for commuters to Concord/Manchester or Hanover/Lebanon.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural AG
- Acreage: 2.21
- Lot description: Rolling, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Lot 678-144 Shaker Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03260
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Sutton Central School
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,039
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.