Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.8 acres
MLS #: 4510454
Stunning pasture of 4.8+/- surveyed acres with rolling hill views and approximately 895 feet of Lamoille River frontage. This two-tiered pastureland offers an elevated home site with a state approved wastewater permit and design for a 3 bedroom single family residence serviced by an at grade septic system. A deeded ROW over an existing driveway, where underground power is located, gains access to the upper pasture, where beautiful vistas await. Concealed by a tree-line, the northern border is adjacent to the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail, soon to be completed for public use including snowmobiling, hiking, biking, x-country skiing, and horseback riding. Enjoy excellent trout fishing on the property or just down the road at the Fisher Bridge state access. High speed internet, phone and TV are available. An excellent property for pets and children to enjoy the landscapes. Close proximity to Hardwick and Morrisville for shopping, employment, hospital and entertainment.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Route 15
- Acreage: 4.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View
- State: VT
- Street: Vt-15
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05680
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Wolcott
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Wolcott Elementary School
- Junior High: Choice
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Other
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lamoille River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 895
- Taxes: $981
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.