Listed by Sue Parker of Bh&g - The Masiello Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 116.1 acres
MLS #: 4510602
Privacy!Privacy!Privacy! Welcome to your own private sanctuary on nearly 120 woodland acres. Sale includes 4 parcels of land in Marlow and Washington with one parcel having a 3 season home lovingly cared for with drilled well, full septic system and solar energy. Get away from the hectic life and commune with nature. Fish, kayak or canoe from your own private access to Barrett Pond. Washington Town Forest and Ashuelot Wildlife Sanctuary across the pond from your private water frontage. Trails for hiking and snowmobiles. A truly unique property for the discerning buyer!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 116.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Pond, Pond Frontage, Recreational, Secluded, Sloping, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Marlow Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03280
- County: NH-Sullivan
- Town: Washington
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Rural
- Elementary School: Washington Elementary School
- Junior High:
- High School: HillsboroughDeering High Sch
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Water Rights, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Barrett Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $2,358
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/24/2017.