Listed by Suzanne Asselin of Coldwell Banker Rb
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.22 acres
MLS #: 4511412
Beautiful wooded lot with SOUTH-FACING VIEWS at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by newer homes. Last lot in Harland's Woods, an 18-lot subdivision which abuts 43+ acres of conservation land. There are no covenants, 4-Bedroom septic design available. Only 3 miles from Amherst Village and 101 for easy commuting. Opportunity to use your own builder or ours. Agent Related to Seller.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RESIDE
- Acreage: 3.22
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Alternative Styles Avail, Conserved Land, Sloping, Subdivision, View
- State: NH
- Street: Whiting
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03057
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Mont Vernon
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Mont Vernon Village School
- Junior High: Amherst Middle
- High School: Souhegan High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.