Listed by Virginia Roth of Roth Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1 acres
MLS #: 4511500
Desirable building site surrounded by charming traditional properties in Historic Warren Village. A stone's throw from the historic covered bridge and an easy stroll to the Warren Store, Pitcher Inn, Library and Warren Church. This level one acre building lot has installed septic, drilled well, power to the site and existing driveway. Build your dream house to be constructed by the Weather Hill Building Co. Traditional designs, either custom built or modular, offered for every budget. Sample designs and plans are available at our office. Price is for lot only. Design and construction costs TBD
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Village Res.
- Acreage: 1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Landscaped, Open, River
- State: VT
- Street: Fuller Hill
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05674
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Warren
- Area Description: Historic District, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural, Valley, Village
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.