Listed by Kyle Kershner of Killington Pico Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 15.67 acres
MLS #: 4511537
15.67 acres of undeveloped, mostly level land with 4-bedroom WW Permit, located on Old Turnpike Road in Mendon, one of the region's most desirable neighborhoods, midway between Rutland and Killington. The land is densely forested with immature softwoods, but with selective clearing could provide a very private, sunny home site, adjacent to National forest, walking distance to hiking and cross country ski trails. This land has been in the same family for decades and offers a unique opportunity to own a large land parcel in the renowned Barstow School District, minutes from New England's largest ski resort.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 15.67
- Lot description: Level, Secluded, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Old Turnpike Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05701
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Mendon
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Barstow Memorial School
- Junior High: Barstow Memorial School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,879
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.