Listed by Arthur Urie of Lake Farm Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.7 acres
MLS #: 4512173
Bring the canoe or kayak and paddle downstream to Bog Pond and beyond. The river is on one side, the rail trail with hiking, biking, and snowmobiling is on the other side. Well drained soils with choice of building sites. Short street with little traffic, yet close to state highway. Perfect spot for your perfect home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: AR - Agr/REs
- Acreage: 1.7
- Lot description: Country Setting, River, Secluded, Walking Trails
- State: NH
- Street: Gale
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03216
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Andover
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Chester-Andover Elementary
- Junior High: Andover Elem/Middle School
- High School: Merrimack Valley High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Blackwater
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 500
- Taxes: $454
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.