Listed by Monique Jalbert of Polka Dot Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 49.31 acres
MLS #: 4512272
The possibilities are endless. Over 7,000 feet of river frontage on Merrymeeting River offering tranquility and privacy yet close to all Lakes Region amenities. With 19 acres of white pines, 11 acres of hard wood and 9 acres of open land that is a reclaimed gravel pit there is plenty of space to accommodate a multitude of uses. With town approval some of the possible uses are campground, single family dwelling, manufactured home park as well as many commercial uses. Currently in "current use" tax status.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RU
- Acreage: 49.31
- Lot description: Level, River, River Frontage, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Henry Wilson A.k.a Route 11
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03809
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Alton
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Alton Central School
- Junior High: Alton Central School
- High School: Prospect Mountain High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Merrymeeting
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 7,900
- Taxes: $31
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.