Listed by Carmen Burns of Peabody & Smith/Plymouth
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.8 acres
MLS #: 4512325
Beautiful parcel near Plymouth's commercial zone. Mostly field, this 9.8 acres has great water frontage on the Baker River and mountain views. There are test wells on the property. Traffic count of 14,000 cars per day makes this a great spot to put your business, or leave it as field for agricultural use or build a home on top of the knoll! An excellent value.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: A
- Acreage: 9.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, River, River Frontage, Rolling, View, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Tenney Mountain Highway
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03264
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Plymouth
- Area Description: Business District, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Plymouth Elementary School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Flood Plain, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Baker River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 1,108
- Taxes: $7,852
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.