Listed by Pamela Bailey of Bhhs Verani Seacoast
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 14.87 acres
MLS #: 4513231
Perfect if you are looking for privacy and quiet. SRA zone. 14.87 acres of land with a house that has been abandoned (cannot see the house from the road). Ten acres of land are considered wetland and not build-able. Driveway is east of the church on the same side of the road. There is one house between driveway and church. House is sold as is. House was built in 1980 and owner has never lived in the house. A number of possibilities!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: SRA
- Acreage: 14.87
- Lot description: Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Peverly Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03801
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Portsmouth
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: New Franklin School
- Junior High: Portsmouth Middle School
- High School: Portsmouth High School
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $9,043
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.