Listed by Lori Holt of Century 21 Jack Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 69 acres
MLS #: 4513261
One of the few opportunities to become a land baron within Montpelier City's limits! Mostly wooded lot with more than 1/3 mile of road frontage on a town-maintained, gravel country road. Surveyed. Mixed soft and hardwood stand. Two brooks bisect property and join to form the boundary line towards the southern end of the property. NOT enrolled in the Current Use program, however there is a recreational easement and VAST trail that allow for easy access through the property. WEC power line easement along with road.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Low Density Res
- Acreage: 69
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Other, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Gould Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05602
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Montpelier
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Union Elementary School
- Junior High: Main Street Middle School
- High School: Montpelier High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 1,976
- Taxes: $2,625
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.