Listed by John Mccarthy of Bhg Masiello Hampton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 2.0 bath / 2,540 sqft.
MLS #: 4513747
Always dreamed of country living? This custom one owner 3 bedroom Cape has a soaring Cathedral ceiling with skylights and wood fireplace in the Living Room. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening refreshments in the private screened porch with woodland views all around. Generous closets provide plenty of storage throughout with additional space above the two car attached garage. Not a through road, Partridge Lane ends at a Cul-de-Sac. Consider an easy evening stroll to the local ice cream shop! East Kingston country living might just be the lifestyle youve been looking for.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 3.07
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: Z1RES
- Frontage Road: 338
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Public
- Lot description: Landscaped, Level
- State: NH
- Street: Partridge
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03827
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: East Kingston
- Elementary School: East Kingston Elem
- Junior High: Cooperative Middle School
- High School: Exeter High School
- Square Feet: 2,540
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,120
- APX Fin Below Grade: 420
- Year Built: 1993
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Cape
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Sewer: 1500+ Gallon, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water Heater: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 1
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Master BR w/ BA
- Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen Size: 13'-0" X 16'-2"
- Dining Room Size: 8'-6" X 14'-2"
- Living Room Size: 17'-2" X 14'-4"
- Office/Study Size: 11'-5" X 19'-6"
- Master Bedroom Size: 16'-10" X 12'-4
- Bedroom Size: 12'-4" X 14'-4"
- Bedroom Size: 12'-4" X 14'-6"
- Other Size: 6'-10" X 7'-8"
- Other Size: 13'-2" X 24'-7"
- Bath - Full Size:
- Bath - 3/4 Size:
- Basement: Bulkhead, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: Sage
- Exterior: Cedar, Clapboard
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Full Bathroom, Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: Internet - Cable
- Range - Gas
- Taxes: $8,375
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.