Listed by Judy Dickison of Barrett & Valley Associates, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 19 acres
MLS #: 4514295
Pretty clearing, short drive in place, with little brook running behind the clearing. Recent soil tests show suitable for in-ground 3-4 br. septic system.Land is mostly wooded, with no timber harvest for many years. Wonderful site for small get-away or primary home with easy access off of paved road, midway between Grafton and Townshend center.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: unknown
- Acreage: 19
- Lot description: Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Grafton Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05353
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Townshend
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Townshend Elementary School
- Junior High: Leland Gray Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $744
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.