Listed by Margery Macdonald of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.4 acres
MLS #: 4514448
DESIRABLE 2.4 +/- ACRE LOT ON BEAUTIFUL EAST SHORE DRIVE ABUTTING 5,000 ACRES OF CONSERVATION LAND. Direct access to walking and hiking trails and just a short walk to the Silver Lake town beach and boat launch. This level parcel offers the true beauty of country living with all the conveniences only miles away. Lot is being sold with restrictions to maintain the integrity of the surrounding homes.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 2.4
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: East Shore Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03875
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Madison
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Madison Elementary School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Silver Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $876
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.