Listed by Bill Hickok of Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30.24 acres
MLS #: 4514536
Looking for a secluded spot that not too far from all of the amenities southern VT has to offer, a parcel with a south western exposure that could be perfect for a self-sufficient solar house or maybe run the near-by power to the site and have the best of both worlds. The spot where excellent views should be possible with cutting. Than this property might be just the thing. Located in Marlboro sits over 30 acres of mixed timber forests and perhaps the retreat youve been looking for.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 30.24
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Sokoki Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05301
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Marlboro
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None, On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Land Use Permit
- Taxes: $78
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.