Listed by Sarah Harrington of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
4 bed / 3.0 bath / 1,896 sqft.
MLS #: 4514553
Live in the heart of the village in this charming, updated colonial with covered front porch and beautiful front yard gardens! Renovated in 2005 and new windows installed in 2008, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home now has wonderful trim detail, beautiful hardwood floors in the living, formal dining room, upstairs halls and 3 of the bedrooms. The updated kitchen with newer SS refrigerator, stove and dishwasher also has an abundance of cabinets and counter space, and an eat-in area that leads to a cozy family room with a woodstove and a large deck overlooking a big backyard. The 2nd floor has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths and a laundry room (new stackable washer & dryer) which can be converted back to a 4th bedroom or office. The huge walkout basement is perfect for a game room, a workshop, and/or fitness area. This home is completely move-in ready and is located on a dead end street just minutes to all the village amenities, parks and schools.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.35
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Near Public Transportatn, Village
- Zoning: Residential
- Frontage Road: 80
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Dead End, Paved, Private, Shared
- Lot description: City Lot
- State: VT
- Street: Birch Lane
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05452
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Essex
- Elementary School: Hiawatha Elementary School
- Junior High: Albert D. Lawton Intermediate
- High School: Essex High
- Square Feet: 1,896
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,896
- Year Built: 1976
- Total Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Colonial, Walkout Lower Level
- Construction: Existing
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Other
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Public
- Heat Fuel: Gas - Natural, Wood
- Water Heater: Electric, Rented
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Master BR w/ BA
- Wood Stove Hook-up
- Kitchen Size: 20' 6" x 13' 6"
- Dining Room Size: 12' x 10' 10"
- Living Room Size: 18' 6" x 12' 11
- Family Room Size: 14 ' 2" x 13' 4
- Master Bedroom Size: 13' 11" x 10'11
- Bedroom Size: 12' 3" x 10' 11
- Bedroom Size: 13' 1" x10' 11"
- Bedroom Size: 11' 10 x 9' 6"
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch - Covered
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: White
- Exterior: Vinyl, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Services: Cable
- Exhaust Hood
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $7,273
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.