Listed by Diana Cushing of Country Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 50.7 acres
MLS #: 4514872
Picturesque Vermont countryside. Property offers a mix of open, wooded, level and hilly terrain with a pond, spring, sugar house, stone walls, apple trees and great views.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 50.7
- Lot description: Agricultural, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Pond, Secluded, Sloping, Steep, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Brownsville-Hartland Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05037
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: West Windsor
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Albert Bridge School
- Junior High:
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Spring
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Taxes: $156
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.